Dont mean to be cheeky but I am 13 and want to know how my times are comparing with different people, so how fast can you run a mile consistently please tell me with your age.

I run a mile in 5 mins on average

How much running do you do? Much for distance?
If you're 13 and always clocking out 5:00/miles, you're undoubtedly the tops of your high school track or cross-country teams. Keep up the running and pile up the miles!

We run a two and a half mile track twice a week, and I do Running Training, Weights,Hill Training Weight consistently every day, but Im still not the fastest, but I do have bad knees which doesnt help

a 5 minute mile is pretty fantastic; your school must be hella competitive. i do a few at a time with like 8-9 each now and i'm 18, but when i was running high school track at your age i was running about a 7. then again, i was a sprinter... but keep it up, if you're running a 5 now, you're gonna completely blow them away in a couple years if you stick to it and keep training.

5 minutes is craazy good for someone your age. I'm 16 and my mile PR is 5:55. My excuse is that last spring was my first time ever running. This spring I'm going for under 5:30, hopefully faster....

impresive man. im the fastest 2miler in my parts and i average 530 over 2. where ya from?

I live just short off Liverpool :D

i'm a thirteen yr. old girl and run around 6:30 or 7 minutes, but i haven't timed myself in a while.... 8O WOW! 5 is good.....are you a boy? i havent met a girl who runs that fast! i do more of running long distances (3-7 miles 3 or 4 times a week) i'm not good at short distance, though, since it takes me a mile or so to get into it.... you should try long distance running...it's so much more fun that a mile or two....:( good luck Hazie and everyone else!