This is disgusting! I watched a TV show where they were talking about some kind of sport – running nude. I’m shocked. Who could have proposed something like that? Are we a civilized society or not? I realize that people have different interests and wishes, but this is something which is vulgar and which interferes with other people’s wish to avoid nudity in public places. Let’s do something!

Oh, come on lady! You’re exaggerating. I haven’t seen that show but I assume that those people who want to run naked have chosen a secluded place to practice that activity. It’s not like they’re going to be running naked through the streets and parks. I mean, I realize that everybody has the right to be shocked by nudity, but you react as if they’re going to harm you somehow. I think that puritans like you can do more harm from those open-minded people. For example, there are nudist beaches and they don’t disturb anybody. They have their privacy and this situation is, in my opinion, similar if not the same. It always turns out that nudists and similar are more in danger from you, moral keepers, than civilized ways of behavior are endangered by them.