New Member

I raised my son a nudist from a young age.He was more naked than clothed.In his teen years like all boys,even in his pre teens sometimes got aroused,especially watching the divas wrestle.He always lay in front of the tv nude of course, and had erections most of the times watching them wrestle.Occasionally he would fondle himself and masturbate with me present.I did not bother with it,and never fussed about it.I later suggested that if he needed to relieve himself, to go to the bathroom or his room, close the door,and masturbate until he was done.We had an open door policy.No closed doors at any time except in private time(masturbation).He used this policy often.When the door was closed I knew not to disturb him.His arousal was obviousely visible because he was always nude,and remained so after his private time.But he occasionally still masturbated in the lounge while watching tv.I was not bothered...neither was he.Just a curious question...does that make me a bad parent?I was not aroused by it,neither fussed about it.We had an open view on sexuality...and we both also slept naked and saw each other in the mornings with erections and all.So this was no strange thing for us.

New Member

Hey Bernard, Im a woman, relatively far removed from your situation, but always promoted my daughters being naked as often as possible at a young age, and let them decide when and where they wanted to be clothed pretty much as hey, you just can't do it from a certain point.  I don't see anything wrong with what you did/do personally.  Boys are different from girls, and get aroused probably earlier and of course more obviously!  Probably in my personal opinion, all I would say is that sexual arousal is not something one usually shares with their family ... whether they are involved, or aroused by it or not, so perhaps actually masturbating is something that should be private from said family ... in my opinion ...?

New Member
I actually tried to encourage him to be less "public" masturbating, and suggested two things especially when he entered puberty.
1-When friends come around...consider putting on a short.His response simply was(aged about 11-12)"Dad...I don't want to wear clothes...and if they don't like it,they are not worthy of our friendship.I and you ...we are nudists, and nudists are supposed to be naked!"Well, that settled that...
2-I suggested that he should also consider being less open when it came to masturbation, and suggested the closed door idea.His second response were..."Daddy...I am a boy...I have a penis...It gets hard and stiff...deal with it.If I don't mind people seeing me...why are you worried.I am in charge of my willy...others can look...but may not touch!"Well that settled that as well...but he would thereafter excuse himself when he got aroused,and always being naked, one could easy see it,then he would excuse himself...go to the room, close the door, and when done come out again ...But occasionally I would walk into the lounge and find him busy, and never fussed about it.

New Member
Im sorry, but self sexual gratification should be done by himself, not where parents or siblings can see. It's unhealthy for a child to put the two together, the feelings he has with sexual release and images of family members.
I am not saying any of this to make you feel bad truly I am not. Children do mot come with manuals, and either do our minds.
Your son is learning nudity is fine. Yes it is fine, between married couples. Even in the Bible it says we should not see our family members naked.
Except from learnthebible.org for lack of a better way to put it.
Genesis 9:22-24
"And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

The family of Ham received a curse because he went in, looked on his father's nakedness, and went and told about it to his brothers. Notice how carefully the other two sons (Shem and Japheth) are to cover their father without looking on him. There are other places where this is taught in scripture, but this passage should settle the issue. We are not to look on the nakedness of family members."

I don't know if you believe in the Bible, or anything it stands for. But I tell you now, the curse your son will receive is mental instability and the curse you recieve is the anguish of your son masturbating in front of you and the unrest that goes along with it.

kockeyedkitty, that is your interpretation of the Bible. I for sure read that differently. Telling someone they will be cursed is your interpretation. As a Christian, I do not agree with you.