So, I Have This "Blemish" In The Center Part Above My Lip. It Hurts Sooo Bad. I've Had It About A Week. And I'm One Of Those Lucky Teens That NEVER Get Acne. xD But This Thing Won't Go Away. I Can Pop It, Easily, In Fact I Have A Few Times. Like At Least Twice A Day The Last 4 Days. But It Keeps Coming Back In Like An Hour Of It "Popping". I Have No Idea What's Going On? And I Have This Clinique Stuff You Put On Zits And It Makes It Go Away In Like 2 Days, And That Hasn't Even Been Working. My Routine Has Been Clean, (Which Makes It Look A Lot Better), Pop, Clean Again, And Clinique. I've Done That Quite A Few Times And It's STILL Here. And Today When I Woke Up It Was Swollen! And I Popped It In The Shower And Cleaned It And My Lip's Still Swollen. I'm Worried Now. Can ANYONE Help?

Yes you're lucky not to have pimples. You are unlucky that you have not gone through the willpower training people with acne need. I suspect it is a coldsore; just annoying acne. Do not pop anything on your face or they will stay longer than they intend to and even leave a dark scar mark behind. Clean it daily do not scratch at it or anything that will make it worse. You can wait till it goes or speed up the process by getting your doctor to prescribe some lotion.

p.s.
Try to cut the habit of using capitals for every word.

I always found that pimples near my lips took much longer to heal because of all the eating/brushing/drinking activity.

I know it's hard, but be patient and it will heal. :-)