Road running has become too boring and uninteresting for me and I’ve decided to take a walk on the wild side and switch to trail running. It seems like a more adventurous activity and you never know what exciting things you can encounter when you stray off the beaten track. I need a decent pair of trail running shoes. I’ve been using my road running shoes, but apparently they’re not suitable, since my feet are blistery and painful. Any advice?

I agree with you that trail running is more exciting and unpredictable than road running. But it’s in a way harder, because of the uneven terrain and I think that injuries are more frequent since you can easily stumble over a rock on the country road or you may fall in the ditch or something like that. All this means that you need a pair of stable and durable shoes that will be excellent shock absorbents. I think that perfect choice will be Nike Pegasus III trail running shoes. They’re durable and flexible, so that you’ll feel comfortable and stable while running. Even those nasty stones will not harm you and cause you blisters. The upper is, I think, waterproof and your feet won’t be soggy if you run in the rain.