I've been having different types of stools lately, sometimes it'll be little mini pieces but not pebble like and other times it's a dried mass that I have to forcefully push out, I also keep having to go frequently instead of just once to let it all out like I usually do, and just recently about ten minutes ago I had a normal stool one sunk and the other floated the floater was more oblong shaped and I noticed it had 2 lumps in the stool, when I broke off the lump I had to kind of scrape the brown around it to see what it was exactly and it had a dull almost orange like color to it with a like a weird bubble in it but it wasn't a clear water like bubble, it was literally the substance itself I tried to break it apart but it was actually tough and wouldn't rip apart was it undigested fat? I also had to push down on my left side right above my hip to get a better movement could I have a polyp in my descending colon or what? There's only brown color in my stool thank god and I'm not experiencing any pains.

Also my ears will ring on and off, not sure if it's a polyp or lack of exercise or what but I'm sick of not having normal bowel movements.