Hello. My mother is 65 years old and, unfortunately, very sick. She went to a doctor 2 weeks ago and since that time she has been undergoing a series of examinations and tests. Doctors finally determined the diagnosis – sarcoidosis. I would like to know something about sarcoidosis symptoms. It's not that I do not believe doctors it's just that it's my mother we are talking about here. I'll try and help any way I can.

Well, sarcoidosis symptoms are various and numerous. This is because sarcoidosis has many forms, regular ones, atypical ones: high temperature, dry coughing, tiredness, Loffler's syndrome (atralgia, enlarged lymphoid nods and gland), these are just few of many sarcoidosis symptoms. This illness is a result of inadequate response of body's immune system, and the prognosis is far from good.