I'll get straight to the point. My father was diagnosed with sarcoidosis heart condition, and he is not doing so well. He always complained that he is tired, and he started coughing (non productive, dry cough). He has some eye problems, and doctors said that his nasal mucosa is also damaged. After a series of tests and analysis (including radiological lung examination, biopsy of lymphatic glands), his sarcoidosis heart condition has been proven. Can you tell me about sarcoidosis therapy prognosis?

Sarcoidosis heart condition is a very serious illness. It emerges when our body's immune system is damaged in that manner that it cannot respond and come to our defense. This condition leads to a fibrosis of infected organ, heart in your father's case. Fibrosis then leads to inappropriate heart work, and, unfortunately, we all know where that goes then.