I'm in the middle of cleaning my office right now.

With 10 being the cleanest and 1 being the dirtiest, where does your office/cube go?

Before I started cleaning, my office = 6 but when I'm done it should be an 8 or 9.

I'm probably around a 7, I'll get some filing/tossing done later and usually end the week around a 9. Our ceo spells it out pretty well, no slobiness.

about a 6
we have a lot of traffic and paper work always coming through
that keeps it pretty cluttered

Were in the process of moving to a new building next week, I'll let you guys guess what it looks like in here

Nine. I don't subscribe to this "your desk has to look like a disaster or no one will think you are busy" c**p.

All my surfing pretty much settles that perception.

Home office = 3 or 4
work office = 9 (bordering on sterile)

Probably a 2. It just isn't very pretty.

My half: 10.

Kids' half: 3.

Right now? 5. Normally? 3. I always have about 12 map projects happening at once, and my whole space gets quite cluttered. Only reason it's a 5 is because I cleaned it last week. Too bad everything I put away is now back out. Not sure why I even bother.

Well, first off, I have a classroom and not an office.

I would give it an 8 right now.

Normally around a 6.

10. But that will change once I've gotten settled and start accumulating manuscript and other assortments of stuff. :(

It is a 7 today. Typically it's closer to a 4.

8 most of the time. Slow at work so I keep it pretty clean

same here. Its slow enough around here (you would never be able to tell from the amount I post on here.... ) that there's really no reason for it to be messy. It may not pass the white glove test for cleanliness or anything but its neat

Usually by Monday afternoon through Friday afternoon I am around a 3 or 4 with papers all over etc. But part of my Friday afternoon routine is to clean it all up so it looks good on Monday Morning. Then I am back up to an 8 or a 9.