Before you have to be there? I like to be at least 15 min early, today I was running late. Got here with 1 minute to spare!

This week, about 15 minutes early. I'm usually only 5 minutes or so early and somedays when I ride in, I'm 15-20 minutes late but I stay later in the evening so I can dodge the traffic so it all works out in the end.

I leave home about 5:40, arrive work at about 6:30.

We should be here by 8:30, but a lot of times M just takes the truck and goes on ahead, 'cause us wimmins take a long time to get ready. ;)

i usually get here like 15 minutes before

kind of check around to see what is up
get reports from the other officers and supervisors
just to get a jump on the day

Start time is 7:30 AM.

I'm in the office around 6 AM.

The servers are clean, so I can run my reports, and work on my maps of advertising disdributions.

Plus since I run at 3 AM 2 nights a week I'm already up so its easier to head to the office.

Oh boy, do I feel like a slacker! I am on flex time. Some days I wander in around 10, other days at 7:30. But I do work at home a lot too, so I guess I am not that bad. Next week will suck, I am in a Windows XP training class all week and I have to:

1) drive to the suburbs (I will proibably start bleeding from the ears)

2) be there at 7:30 every day

Oops, I read that wrong! On MWTH, I start when I get here. I work until 3:30 (hour lunch), and I pick Mikey up on those days. On TU/F, I still get here around the same time but don't 'start' until around 7, work until 4.

I am supposed to be here at 8:15 am, but I usually run a little late. at the end of the day I am still on bus duty when we should be allowed to leave. I never leave on time, so I don't worry about being a little late. No one says anything about it.

We're supposed to be here at 8:30...I roll in usually 5-10 early but really anywhere between 8 and 8:45...

I'm supposed to be in my office at 8am. I get here about at about 11ish...

I really don't have a fixed time...

umm yeah joel we're gonna need you to come into work tomorrow and um yeah sunday too
usual start time um yeah 900