Hello. I have to admit that, for one very young guy, I have pretty unusual thoughts about life. I'm really scared of dying.
I'm 24 years old and I think a lot about death and dying. ]
What the hell is going out with me?
What ever I see I think about how that is looking dead. Death is following me all around. I have weak apetite, bad mood and no social skills.
I don’t know. Maybe all this is connected with the death of my mother when I was only eleven. If anybody knows how to help me, lease do so! Thanks!

Hi. I think I could help you. Don’t me insulted when I saw this but I think you are suffering from posttraumatic stress caused by death of your mother in early childhood.
In that incident lays the source of your problems. The thing you should do is to understand that death is natural thing and that sometimes we can't affect on it.
Maybe you should think more about life and not more about death, because while you are thinking about death, life is passing by you.
You should maybe find a girlfriend and, in one word, move on.
If you can't find solution by your self, you should seek for professional help.