Hi, I believe that my child is verbally abused in kindergarten. How can I check this? I warned stuff in kindergarten to act well to my child.

Hi, it is very difficult to distinguish what is verbal abuse. How can you encourage high self-esteem in your child? How can you teach the child not to react to provocations and insults from other children or teachers? Another, problem is if parents don’t agree about how the child should be brought up. If child is taught opponent things from two parents, it gets confused and doesn’t know how to act. it is very important how children act to each other and what kind of relationships they have among them.

I think it's okay to verbally abuse your own child because if they do something bad and thy get yelled at and get scared they won't want to do it again. But when a teacher does it I think you should report to the principle so they can be dealt. If it's just stuff like 'Go to time out' or 'Stop it or your going to be punished' than your kid must be very sensitive if he comes home crying or something. If the teacher is cursing at him than you should definitely contact a principle. If it's another student than there's nothing else for you to tell them than stay away from them and don't talk to them because it will just get boring for them and they'll stop.

How can I get a stubborn mother, divorced, to stop saying things to her child like, I only work for you, go back to home country, go live with your father, you cause me all my stress, if it was not for you I'd have a better life, you ruined my life.

Now to be clear - this mother loves her daughter to death but just can't understand letting these types of words out is destroying her daughter's relationship and .......