I am not a type of supplement guy. I love to eat or to carry into all those natural supplements that I can. I believe that this is the best solution and the best option. Anyway, since I have problems with erectile dysfunction (that is the main thing and maybe I should say this before), I want to know are there any supplements that can help me deal with this problem? I am sure that there are some of those supplements, but I don't know much about this. So, generally, my question is - what can I take to make this better?   

Celebrity

Hello. This problem affects more and more of the young people that I ever could imagine. I think that this is worryingly, but it is good that there are so many things that you actually do to heal this problem. I know that a lot of people do take a Viagra, according to some researchers, it is very helpful. Also, a lot of people do take an l - arginine, but you should know that you should never take it with Viagra.  Also, the best natural supplement to fight against this is definitely a vitamin D. Good luck there, hope it helps. 

Hm, I agree. And I also do believe that this is one of the best natural treatment for erectile dysfunction that you can use. Sure, there are so many others which are always good as well. You can also consider using a Propionyl-L-carnitine because it is shown as a very good natural supplement, but I would definitely recommend you to take it while you are under supervision by your doctor. I know a couple of guys who find it really, really helpful. It is safe and I think that you can also combine it with Viagra. So, maybe you really want to consult someone who knows more about this. Good luck! 

Hello.

I would recommend you vitamins, but it is OK if you want to take a supplement. Anyway, before getting one, I strongly recommend you consulting someone who is an expert, or generally, your health care provider in case if you are allergic to several substances. 

But, I can give you some suggestions. For example, Ginkgo Biloba and L-arginine seem to be very helpful. Especially an L - arginine, because it has been shown to improve blood flow. I know that so many doctors will recommend this as an alternative to erectile dysfunction, but again, consult someone. Just to be sure what you are taking. 

Celebrity

Vitamins are cool, I agree.

But also, when it comes to any type of supplements, you need to realize what fits you, what is the best for you. it is not that simple like I am going to wake up one day and I will choose some of those and they will help me. It is a bit different than this. You also can find a combination of vitamins, because this specialty supplement features a full complement of all of the important vitamins for impotence. So, in order, you should use minerals, amino acids and other vital nutrients for health and well-being. Hope it helps. Good luck. 

You can't just say that vitamins are cool and that they can help you alone because the truth is a little bit different. Why? Because for everyone who has this issue, it is very important to remember that vitamins alone WILL NOT be nearly as effective as a specialized supplement. I am standing for this because I know what has happened to me. All of those specialed supplements are that is designed specifically for male health. You should not be scared if you are using them in the proper way, because they do have so many nutrients like minerals like zinc, chromium, and magnesium, amino acids, etc. Consult your doctor.

Good day. I am using supplements to fight this problem because nothing else were able to help me. Just like many of you, I wanted to fight against this, but in the end, after I had a really long conversation with my doctor, I realized that I should try and see can those supplements help me. I am a guy who is into sports, I was avoiding any type of supplements in my life, but there is one part of your life when you need to forget about things that you believed in. I know now, from my point of view, only a high-quality supplement can help you. I am using Total Balance Men's Premium and I am more than a satisfied.