What can you tell me about Bacteria Salmonella Paratyphi A, except that it has been discovered by scientist called H. Shottmuller? I can find much information about these bacteria. I am writing some work in my school about Salmonella sp. I appreciate any help.

OK, you know that H. Shottmuller found it, in 1900. I can tell only what I read in some study about S. Paratyphi A. It causes 1%-15% of enteric fever cases in India and it is in increasing in last ten years. In this study has been found that 32% of isolates from the New Delhi region had decreased susceptibility to ciprofloxacin. It is the drug of choice for enteric fever in India. One sequel of this increased resistance was delay in the resolution of symptoms, although strains may appear sensitive at this level. I am sorry I can’t help you more, but don’t give up.