I came to conclusion that infections like Paratyphoid fever (caused by bacteria Salmonella Paratyphi that have been discovered by scientist H. Shottmuller) are brought by travelers from countries with high rates of paratyphoid fever, countries like India is and others. I was planning to go there, Thailand perhaps and then I was advised to do vaccination. And then I gave up. There are just too many in infections. Maybe this vaccination should be necessary.

As I know vaccination against paratyphoid fever is not necessary, but is recommended for travel to countries with high rates of enteric fever. The most important thing there is hygiene. Travelers should be careful to wash hands before eating and to avoid meat, egg, or poultry dishes unless they have been thoroughly cooked. Paratyphoid fever is caused by any of three strains of Salmonella paratyphi or S. schottmuelleri or S. hirschfeldii.