Hi, folks. I have been practicing yoga for several months. I have heard my classmates talking about anusara yoga. I understood that it was a modern yoga, but except that, I don’t know much. I was hoping to find more info here, so if anyone knows anything more, feel welcomed to share that with me. Thanks.

Hello. Anusara Yoga was founded by John Friend in 1997. Anusara means "flowing with grace". It has become very popular since its foundation. The principles of anusara are that all people are good. It uses backbending and physical for heart opening. They insist in bringing what you’ve learned on yoga classes into daily life. Although anusara classes are fun, they are not easy at all. It is excellent for those who want to improve both their physical and spiritual part. I hope you will find it interesting if you want to try it. Have fun!