Hello, there. I have recently got pregnant. I started with my yoga lessons several months ago and I would like to know whether to continue with this. Can someone tell me if there is a connection between yoga chakras and pregnancy? Thanks for all your replies. This will mean a lot to me. Bye!

Hi, there. First, let me congratulate you for this wonderful news. You must understand that now, your energy is divided by you and your baby. Each imbalance in your energy can affect your kid. The manifestation of that imbalance depends on which chakra is affected. That is why you must strengthen your energy. You can make that through several techniques. There are breathing techniques (Pranayama), relaxation (Yoga Nidra) and exercises (Asanas). You can have the combination of previously mentioned techniques. I hope you and your baby will enjoy together. Good luck!