Hello, folks. I am planning to begin with yoga classes. I have heard about chakras and their importance in yoga. I would also want to know some chakra secrets in yoga. I will be very grateful if someone can fill me in with details. Thanks in advance for all the help, guys. Bye!

Hi, there. Chakras are on the intersections of nadis. Nadis are pathways that life energy moves on. With yoga exercises, chakras open and since every chakra represents a specific organ and mental characteristic, there are many benefits. With yoga, one strengthens the nervous system. Yoga also reduces stress and allows mental balance. It also reduces mental blocks that are represented through muscle tension. In a word, yoga connects mind, body and the spirit. And I think this is the most important secret of yoga. Enjoy!