I have one problem with my penis, and I do not know where to post my answer but here. However, when I retract my foreskin, I can notice pimples over my shaft. I can see that there are few white pimples just behind the glans on my shaft under the foreskin. These pimples do not move, or do not change in size or there is no pain, but still it worries me. Can anyone tell me what pimple on shaft could be, if anyone had the same problem?

You are not the only one with this problem, but mine size of the biggest pimple on shaft was around 4 mm. I was scared of this, if that could it be a cancer or STD, since it was not just a small pimple. Then I realized many men also experienced little white dots on their penis all around the rim. I know it because of good forum I found. I felt better immediately when I realized I am not the only one. I want to answer you, although I do not have answer as good as some doctor could give you, but we experienced the same. First, I am going to ask you if there is any inflammation, redness or something like present beside pimple on shaft. If not, there is possibility that could be sabaceous cyst, because sometimes areas such as these may become inflamed or infected. My advice is not try to squeeze them, which are the tendency for most people to do, because this only causes irritation and makes them larger. Have the area evaluated by your physician; it would be the best no matter it probably is not something serious.

well i have the same problem but i did sqeeze the little pimples and it seemed like a little bit of puss came out im kinda freaked out about it but there is no irratation and there is no redness or rashes there is no burn or anything do u know anything about this?

three or four days ago i woke up with one pimple on my shaft and ive been washing it everyday since then and it got smaller. i didnt pop it i just washed it and ive been itch alot. if anyone can help me out. ive been itch all over my body.

I'm Probably late on this topic but I'll hope for an answer. I recently felt pain and noticed a bump about the size of half a dime raised and red around the edges. With a white dot sticking up in the center. Well I popped the dot and got some puss which then led to bleeding slightly. It does not hurt anymore but it still kind of itches and it's just one on the side of my shaft. I guess I should say I'm still a virgin. I hope someone can help.