NEVER had sexual contact but have been having these blisters for about 3 years now
they're on the lower shaft of the penis, not itchy, painless, and they don't seem to be going away at all...

only time in these three years that they've gone away was when I didnt masterbate for 2 weeks(i was at sleep away camp)

the closest image i found on google was
http://www.atoute.org/images/penis/zizi%20gras2.jpg

almost exactly like that except there's a wider area

hellppp...

From looking at the picture above and from hearing that you have had no sexual contact it sounds like these "blister" things you have are just sebaceous cysts. They are normal and not considered an STD. Usually they will appear when going through puberty. Sebaceous cysts are most prominently found where there may be hair and are usually spread over a wide area, not one defined area.

hey this is exactly my problem, how can i make them go away??? and are they dangerous???? help

I also have the exact same thing. Very annoying since I have never had sex before either. Any cures?

Dont worry mates,im 14 and have theese aswell ive done some research and it appears to be on the average penis,im still a virgin and masturbate aswell. I hope it isnt a problem but it doesnt seem to be so far %-)

Hopefully ill find out if there sexy or not 8)

hey i have the same small bumps. but the odd time one big one will appear and it is painfull to the touch. it does go away after a while, what is it and how do i get rid of all bumps?

try exfoliating(sounds girly but...) if pores get clogged with whatever, and arn't washed enough, you get pimples...plus dirt is gross when you wahnt someone to put an orifice around there.

I have something very similar. but was only two small bumps. While in the shower, i was washing the area, and one of the small bumps 'fell off' and started to bleed ALOT. Blood Came out in streams. As if the bump was on the head of a vain and alot of blood came out.

I applied pressure, got hydrogen peroxide and neosporin and bleeding is controlled. WHAT is this!?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_cyst#Nonsurgical

Try that.
If it doesnt work you will have to see your doctor (these are common so don't worry).
From my research there seem to be no creams or medicine for sebaceous cysts, but you would have to see your doctor about that, I'm no expert.

I have the bumps too just on shaft of penis and pubic area the real problem is...it itches like he'll I am 14 I masterbate what's the problem

Those are just fordyce spots and if you are urious on how to get dir of them there are some forums here on how to get rid of them. Try searching for the sposts on google so that you can tell what it looks like. Is that what it is?

i had this aswell, no pain, after a while on or two get big and sore but in 2-3 days puss comes out and they go? im virgin. i dont think its a big problem

yeah i have little lumbs sometimes but at the bottom of my shaft i get one big one some times, when i squeeze it nothing happens but it looks like a wart but to the touch doesnt feel like one, but then goes within 4-6 days ?

i have a similar problem i think, im 16 and i masterbate, a couple of monthes ago i think i may have had some of theses however they look more like big pimples so i just popped them as they came up and they went away now one of them has come back and i think it might be Sebaceous cyst except there not as white and when i squeeze them white puss comes out and then a bit of blood, should i see a doctor or will they just go away

please help!

what are some of the effects Sebaceous cysts can have on the penis and scrotum