I have a sebaceous cyst on the side of my penis. Are there any topical solutions?

There is nothing you can do about sebaceous cysts. If you have just one and it is not inflamed or infected (meaning big, red and painful), they are usually just left alone.
If you try to squeeze it, you could but it will fill up with sebum again. This way you are only risking infections of the cysts.
If you really want it removed, you should better see a doctor. If the cysts is infected, they will treat it with an antibiotics and once the inflammation is gone they will surgically remove it.
When sebaceous cysts are being removed, their whole wall needs to be removed, otherwise they will reoccur. This is always done by a doctor or a nurse.
There is nothing you can apply to stop the sebum production and to stop clogged pores.

Hey there, don't you even think about sebaceous cyst removal in that area. It can be very complicated, I know when my friend was telling me about this. Sometimes, I also have a problem with it. Maybe you can try some natural treatments, in order to heal this. For example, a simple potato can help. You have to smash it and squeeze out all the juice you can. When you are finished with it, you should place a potato slice on the cyst and then cover it with a washcloth, and leave it on overnight. Also, hot compresses can help a lot.