I like to swim and can’t imagine a day or week without it. Unfortunately during the winter I cannot swim in the sea since it is too cold. There are many swimming pools in the city of course. They provide the next best thing when it comes to swimming. The problem is that I am sensitive to chlorine in pools. Is there a way around it since I want to enjoy swimming all year around?

You are not alone in your problem. There is a growing number of people who are sensitive to chlorine in swimming pools. Not all the pools use the same amount of chlorine. There are pools which use less chlorine that the others. It is possible that you are not sensitive to the smaller concentration. Also, some pools use alternative methods of purifying and filtering the water so try to look for them. There are some eye drops that are supposed to help. I am not sure about that but it is worth trying. Check with your doctor about that.