The most crazy thing happens when I swim, after I have blood in my stool which persists for a day or two after. This has been happening for a while and I finally figured out it only happens after I swim. Why could this be happening?

that is really unusual and I wonder why. I am thinking though, when you say that you have blood in your stool, is it bright red or is it dark colored? If it is dark colored then that's one thing, but if it's bright red then I imagine that the being in chlorine is causing irritation on your anus which would be why you bleed a little bit after you swim. Does that make sense? If it's dark then that means that you are actually bleeding inside your rectum and that is an entirely different issue. PLease keep me posted, okay?

I suspect that different organs can be allergic to different substances. That is why dangerous milk/dairy allergies, which cause severe coughing, can go undetected in conventional allergy testing. The only thing that makes sesne to me is that you might be allergico to the chlorine, or soda ash, used to regulate th epools ph, and that the allergy manifests itself in the area of the rectum, aggravating hemmroids you already have. See a proctologist to confirm the hemrroids, but throw away the hydrocortizone he prescribes for them.

A glass of parsley water (1 glass water blended with 5 stalks of fresh italian parsley, then strained) every morning before breakfast for about 15 days should take care of them. Then go swimming again, and please let me know what the result is.