Do you think that there are ideal goggles for swim? Which ones do you use and why? Since I’m only a recreational swimmer I’ve started using those only recently because I didn’t think I need them. At first I felt pretty uncomfortable when I put them on. Now it’s much better and I don’t think that I could swim without them anymore.

I’m also not a pro swimmer and I’m not that much into swimming equipment but, when it comes to goggles, those are a mandatory part of my swimming equipment since my eyes are very sensitive and chlorine from water always causes a great deal of irritation and I have to use eye drops in order to calm the situation down. I’m using a regular Speedo or Arena goggles. When it comes to such things I like to buy professional equipment since it’s better to buy something quality and avoid any problem. I don’t even think that the price of those branded goggles differs much from those that are not branded. So, I suggest you them.