Hi. I'm 45 year old male and I have some questions.
I'm feeing really strong pain in my back and I don’t know what could cause it. I don’t remember I have injured my back.
But I remember I had I had a little injury at my home few days ago when I was painting the walls and I lost balance standing in the ladder. So, I felt from it on the right side of my body. This caused me a mild pain in my hip but nothing more.
I think that this couldn’t be the cause of my back pain.
Any suggestion what this could be?

Well, it is really difficult to determine what could be the cause because you haven’t provided so many informations.
Human spine is very complex mix of joints and sometimes it is very difficult to determine the right cause of pain.
Pain felt in your lower back may come from the spine, muscles, nerves, or other structures in that region of your back. You have mentioned that you have injured you hip recently.
You probably don’t know that hip-related pain is not always felt directly over the hip and often it can reflect to your lower back.
You will be sure only after some X-rays examine. Contact your GP today!