when me and my boyfriend have sex and we clean ourselves off we notice a thicker white discharge left behind its embarrising ut more importantly i dont know what it is. i am almost seven months pregnant and i know during pregnancy discharge happens and changes but i would just like to know what this could be so me and my boyfriend can be less confused and slightly disgusted after intercorse. we do not use protection since im pregnant and we have both been tested but i would still like some insite on what this could be. i have another appointment in three weeks i could ask my obgyn then but if i could know sooner it woud be great. thanks

Okay, I'm On Birth Control. Only My Third Week. And I Just Got Off Of My Period, I Started It Early. After My Period Ended I Wasn't Bleeding For About 3-4 Days Then I Had Sex And I Started Bleeding Again But Only A Little Bit. And So I Put A Tampon In And The Next Morning I Had Stopped Bleeding. So I Had Sex Again And Started Bleeding A Little Bit Again And So I Used A Tampon Again And Then It Had Stopped Again. So I Told My Boyfriend But We Didn't Have Sex. I'm Worried Because This Has Never Happend To Me And I'm Hoping It's Just Because I'm Just Starting Birth Control Of If It Was Because I Started My Period Early. But I Would Really Like An Explaination. And I'm Hoping It Will Stop. Or I'll Just Learn How To Deal With It. Soooooo Please Help Me Out.