Pretty much my problem is in the title. I only just noticed this about a week ago when I saw that my right testicle was a little bigger then normal. As for the groin area, it seems to be located on my right side in the groin itself. At times it's hard to tell if the ache is in my testicle or in the groin. I'm 22 and theres no pain just some discomfort at times. Whats strange is that I haven't done anything physical to strain the area, atleast not that I know of. Could I have maybe bruised it at some point or should I go and get it looked at?

I have the same problem and starting to get worried. Probably going to go to the doctor soon. You should too if you still have it. However i've read about others having this problem and doctors opinions seem to vary extensively on the matter; ranging from telling you not to wear boxers, to taking ibuprofen, to it being a minor infection that goes away on its own. Has yours gone away yet? If so did you do something differently? 

I am trying to get a clear answer on this as well. I think it is from a strain (going too hard) or you may have slept on it and rolled over and pulled something slightly. My right testicle is a small bit larger and higher up than normal through most of the day and a dull pain comes and goes every now and then. It just takes time to heal I think. I have been to the doctor, had an ultrasound and physical examination, it was not torsion, it was not a "split" testicle, no signs of epididimis (spelling) or any real herniation. According to both the urologist who gave me an ultrasound and physical examination and my doctor this is nothing to be concerned about but you should monitor it to ensure that the pain is less and less frequent as time goes on. It has been about a month for me now and I almost never get flare ups or feel pain except when I am exerting myself from working out/lifting boxes at work or sexual activity and it is not nearly as bad as it used to be. I believe it was just a strain which takes time to heal and obviously staying sexually active or working out/going too hard is going to prolong the injury. If you had unprotected sex it could be the beginning of an std so I would get yourself checked out if that is the case.

I would still suggest going to a doctor and asking for a scrotal ultrasound to make sure everything is ok.