i was diagnosed with osteo-stenosis 2 yrs. ago,since then i have muscle cramps nite and day,if i turn wrong bend over,or pick up something, or i can just cough or sneeze. the usually last 15-45 mins. i have cramps in my legs,stomach,back, stomach, and sides. ineed some kind of help

I have not heard of Osteo-stenosis but I have the exact same cramping issue. If I reach for something I get cramps or spasms in my side or back. It is hard to relive the terrible pain. I try stretching or I try tp frezze the muscle by holding it tight or taunt. Nothing really works.

Thia happens to me all the time everyday. It wears me out.

I have the exact same cramping issue. If I reach for something I get cramps or spasms in my side or back. It is hard to relive the terrible pain. I try stretching or I try to freeze the muscle by holding it tight or taunt. Nothing really works.

This happens to me all the time everyday. It wears me out.

has anyone been able to help you? or figure out why its happening? Im going through it too, and it seems to be getting worse.

I have the same kind of pain and muscle spasms you have reported. I have severe back problems and have had many surgeries to make it more stable. I have had these spasms since I hurt my back in 1999 and they have gotten worse recently. I had been using something called Calm powders that is a magnesium anti-stress drink, and it has helped stop those cramps within seconds of drinking it. Lately though its not doing the job as well as it was, but I thought I would share in case it would help you. The supplement runs about $24.00 and it lasts for me for at least six months a small price to pay when you wake up screaming. Good luck I hope this helps.