Hiya, my names kayla im 19 years old, been like this for a while now and just wondering if anybody can help me as im starting to
get concearned.....

My symptoms;

Muscle cramps, twiches (mainly in my feet, ankles, fingers, wrists, eyes, mouth, stomache, legs, arms and my back.
I cant really explain the twitches in my stomache and legs and that they get worse when im nervous, my stomach is like
have to push my ribs out or push my stomach right out, my back its like i have to randomly stretch them but it hurts
i cant walk for more than 200metres without struggling to breathe or tight chest pains, i am not over weight or unfit i am a size 10 weighing 9 stone.
I also cant walk without my back locking or getting these twitches and finding it hard to breathe.
Its ok when im sitting down but i still get twitches in my feet, wrists,legs and arms.
I do suffer from aniexty but the pains in my chest are completley different its like the nerves in my body.
Im constantly tires do suffer from terrible abdominal pains and bloating also constipation im not sure wether thats down to me having
Hashimotos thyroiditis (worse form of underactive thryoid), i am also amnemic.
I am also very hormonal.
Ive reasearched the internet to see what it could be the only thing ive found close to what i seem to have is
neuromuscular system disorder.
I have been to my doctor over the past 6months and they keep fobbing me off saying i have acidity, its aniexty/stress
its much worse than that and its really worrying me as my body just seems to be becoming weak and painful
If anybody suffers from this or anything similar could you get back to me thanks.

You need to see a neurologist or reumotologist.
Your systems could be several things so I'm not going to state what it could be. Both will run tests and hopefully give you a diagnosis and medication to treat your health issue.
I have some of the issues you are complaining about and have actually went to both types of doctors for an opinion. I really feel you should also.

Hiya thanks for replying back! yeah im gonna go the doctor monday, i have mentioned to him before but he kinda fobbs me off! im just going to have to stress how bad it is to them. did you get diagnosed with anything?? what type if tests do they do?
Thanks again for replying Kari x

I've had EMG's, MRI's of the cervicle spine and brain, lumbar puncture and vision, hearing evokes tests.
I've had several different diagnosis but nothing is very conclusive. The brain MRI showed artifacts on my brain stem. Lumbar puncture said I was negative for MS.
I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia having 18/18 tender points.
I even had cervicle spine c5-6 done 4 yrs ago that made my condition worsen.
Honestly, my test show there is a problem with muscles and nerves but nothing significant enough to give a diagnosis. So one could only guess what is actually wrong with me.
I wish you luck on your doctor visit. Do stress how bad you are feeling.
Do you have a video camera that you could video your twitches and spasms when they occur to show the doctor?
I know someone that did that once and it helped them to make the doctor believe it was really happening to them.