Is it possible my sis has something like temporal dementia for she injured her head in mild car accident about two months ago? She is still recovering actually but I am afraid that she might get some type of dementia for this and I hope it would be only the temporal dementia about. I know it just happened two months ago and maybe she needs more time to get recovered but is it possible she can't remember any simple thing she done or have said just the day before?

Hello! Dementia is very common in people with head injury I know that for I had some sort of temporal dementia that was also caused by head injury and I remember I was prescribed the same meds used in Alzheimer's disease but I was also taking some antidepressants for I was depressed and anxious and all this have triggered this temporal dementia situation. It is important your sis have family and friends support as well as to go on some behavioral and rehab therapy programs for I bet it helped me a lot.