I’m 33 year old mom of two little girls and I have problem on staying with them for I have severe head pain and I get them every day almost but doctors still find nothing. And it also seems that no medication I take helps me. This has become a serious problem with me I’m very tired and need some sleep also for my girls are actually still babies and they’re twins. I really need someone to help me on this because I’m becoming very nervous.

I would say that it’s your current lifestyle that causes you these headaches. So you have severe head pain but doctors find nothing. On one hand it’s not bad for it means you don’t suffer any serious condition that needs some extra care or medical therapy. I think that simply you’re tired you don’t sleep enough for those twin babies you have. I’m sure it would help to organize yourself somehow so you can go take a walk or watch some movie in the cinema with your girlfriends. Simply have some time for yourself. I’m telling you for I was also in the same situation though I don’t have twins but anyway I’ m familiar with that life period it’s sweaty but it’s tough also. So I’ll tell you what I did after my doc told me that I should let these headaches go away on their own. I stopped taking medications I limited their usage only on occasional taking of analgesics but I figured out that the best thing to get rid of this severe pain was to relax, I simply decided that I won’t be stressed anymore, I’ve also organized myself and managed to have some time just for myself in which manner I escaped those depression phases that I’m sure was also the cause of my strong headaches. I started to eat regularly and healthy what’s most important and I always go to the bed before midnight and this was enough to reduce my head pain. And finally when I started to exercise my head pain has gone and it’s gone by itself just like my doc told me.