I saw that there was a topic similar to this, about someone getting bad head aches in the front of their head to behind their eye. Actually, typically more than just that, it's usually just the left side of the head.

Number one I would like to say, I don't want people telling me to quit smoking weed.
There is no physical way to get addicted to it.

And also, no I don't smoke weed that has seeds. I only smoke chronic.

Now I wanted to see if anyone had an answer or had similar problems.

I've been smoking for about 5 years, and I've never had this problem, but randomly about two weeks ago I started getting this pain.
and ever since then I've quit smoking, sometimes I still get the pain, but only the onset of it, [it only hurts around my eye] never the whole left side of my head.

I just wish someone had an answer, because honestly, I don't care what anyone says, my life is happier when I'm smoking.

There are 2 main reasons for getting headaches while smoking weed. Dehydration or a low-blood sugar level. A quick and easy solution is to drink water or eat something sweet before you smoke. This is obviously only a short-term solution. You know the only way to permanentely get rid of your headaches! However, i will respect your wishes and not talk about quitting. As you mentioned weed is not physically addictive as such, however it is pyschologically addictive. Believing that it keeps you calm or relaxed, or chasing that next high. These are all symptoms of psychological addiction. People who do give up often suffer physical marijuana withdrawal symptoms, so it doesn't mean that weed is any easier to give up than say alcohol! Cheers Sam

so basicllly if you get a head ach 1 _2 hours after you have been smokeing it then you need to drunk loads ??

I get the same thing but my headaches last longer like let me say I have a spliff about 3:00 in the afternoon when I'm not stoned my hesdache hurts like a hangover and I get reallly tired this normally then happens for the whole night

To much smoke can cause that. Smoking out of plastic I fine gives me bad headaches. But like you I still haven't found a solution

Are you a lil over wight.

Now im worried...this is happening all over the world and i think I may have the answer... i have 3 theories...
1. Undergrown bud.... it seems as tho maybe the buds are not grown propperly so we are smoking ungrown seeds because of the fact that deslers are cutting the budd before its ready.. much like estating a green banana.

2. Fake weed/lab altered. When me and my cousin first ran into this weed we noticed it had a different smell.. not very pleasent similar to weed but with a hint of just some nasty smell that directly conects my brian to the feeling of he pain behind the eyes. It also
Looks like bud it it kinds has this synthetic look to it ass well.. when u smoke it some parts taste good and some just taste nasty..

3. Pestiside. Whenever i looked at the wierd smelling but in a microscope i noticed these b****r looking things on the plant...

I have ran across these buds in multiple states in the us (all illegal) mexico and guatemala.. they try to sell it as dank... because some of them acutally look very good... but you cam see a yellowish tone on the bass lf where rhe bud grows. And when it comes to breaking it up ut just doesnt feel right. Its very sad that dealers or growers put this sh*t out... somepoeple just want to be screwed up and smoe it.. but i know weed and i know its harmeless... i also know this new breed of fake ass bud that makes ur eyes hurt is killing us... it would all be better if it was legal and it could be regulated... also when u smoke this nadty sh*t u get like a metal like feeling iylur tongue. #bringtherealshitback

I'm A very heavy smoker. Had head pain after i let my hit for about 3 years and one-day it stopped and my left eye drifted the left. Now can't focus on the same thing at the same time. It really sucks cause have no depth perception now.

Hey my head has been hurting a lot and it won't stop it hurts from the sides and I berly started smoking weed

I have a very simlar problem. Have you learned any thing else about it. I cant believe it tho this sucks.

I've been smoking for the last 23 years it just start happening to me about month ago and I luv my weed damn it man

I've been having this for the past 3 to 4 years.

Left side muscle twitches, shapr electric like pain/discomfort. Specifically left arm, shoulder, and the back of the neck and head. Sometimes, it exapands across the chest.

Initially, I thought it was something to do with my blood pressure but after thinking about it and dealing with it for a long time, I think I found the answer for my situation.

(NO MEDICAL EXPERTISE. THESE ARE MY OWN VIEWS. But will be awesome if a medical "person" could see if this is valid. )

===
Focus On Your Posture When High
===

I ( THINK ) when you get high and relaxation set's in, your posture changes. Usually, you end up in subtle awkward slouches or next postions, especially when watching tv or using a laptop. And to make it worse, zoning out when listening to song means, you usually hold that awkward position for some time.

.. Which pinches nerves. And this causes the pain. And if you don't correct it, the pain continues after the weed wears off.

So now... I try to pay attention to my posture especially when high. I also apply hot balms or oinments and self massage each day, usually before or during a session. Yoga also helps. Especially the long deep streches for the upper spine and neck.

Recently, after implementing a few things, it seems to have gone away. Occasinally, if I forget and slack off, the pain kicks in, and I adjust my posture, massage, apply balm and stretch and it goes away.

Hope this helps someone here.

I have the exact same problem as you only a week after I quit marijuana, the pain is so terrible and I can’t sleep and cracking my neck makes it worse, I’m very afraid I smoked something bad while I was abusing it, when will this feeling go away? I have a headache all the time...

I masturbate too much

Ok first your eyes hurt beacuse youre high lol and you needa get some eye drops or a warm rag and let it soak on your eye balls and the reason your head is hurting is beacuse you have a head high and it might feel like its your brain but dont flip out if you dont like the feeling you can either keep feeling it and eventually get used to it or only take enough hits to feel good this is my opinion and just know this is better than cigarettes atleast it doesnt kill you right ?