I woke up four days ago itching like crazy. My hands felt really tight and when I balled them into fists, it felt like they were swollen or something. On top of that they were REALLY itchy in between the digits, on the back of the hand and around the wrist. My feet were itching like crazy around the ankle, the top of the foot and around the toes. In addition to this, when I went into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw that my forearm, upper back, stomach, and lower buttocks were covered in welted hives. In an hour or so, all symptoms had disappeared, and then later that night, they re-appeared.

The next day, there were no symptoms waking up, but they later presented themselves at work, and began to exacerbate until I got home. This time the affected areas were my hands, forearm, and upper back exclusively. When I woke up the next day they were gone.

This has been fluctuating for days now, and it had presented itself quite randomly. Someone suggested it may be nerves or stress, but this seems unlikely to me. My feet are the main source of problems most of the time as they are extremely itchy around the ankle and top of the foot. Elbows itch too sometimes, and the hives come and go.

I've done some research on flea bites, and the type of bumps that appear look very similar, but they do vanish completely. Anybody know whats going on???