I have for been suffering from severe itching problems for sometime. The symptoms are eczema type spots, red but no dry skin in very limited groups around the fingers and hands mostly as well on the belly and between the legs and groin. When I itch a red mark is left instantly and the more heat and stress, the more itchy and anxious I get. I shower twice a day, and with the hot water and this is where I become most itchy. Any advice?

It is difficult to advise you without seeing you. It is certainly possible that this is eczema, but there are other possible causes including Scabies. They typically affect the web spaces of the hands and the trunk and groin area. With eczema, itching can be intense and is always worse when you are hot and after baths or showers. You should avoid soaps and to use aqueous cream to wash with. Antihistamine tablets will be helpful if your problem is due to an allergy, but if the problem is due to eczema you may need a steroid
cream or ointment to bring the condition under control.