:) What causes Itching of the hands and feet? No redness appears. Just itching. This does not accur all day. But does accur everyday. I have noticed that on paperwork for the doctors one of the questions is always do you have itching of the hands and feet. I have never gotten a response. Only with the exception of "It must be dry weather or hot weather". I do not believe the weather has anything to do with my itching. Please advise.
Thank You,
Willey

Hi- almost every nite around 7pm, my hands and my feet start itching, no rash, not redness, just recently it started at the top of my eye lids. This is starting to drive me crazy. :'(

I used creams and lotion, but that's just a termporarly.
Can anyone relate to my frustruation or have an answer

My feet & hands starting itching 3 days ago off & on severe! I went to the doctor & she said she did not know? She gave me some itch cream & it does not help. She said it could be a contact dermatitis?