Hello.
for the last 2 days my hands and feet hav been extremely itchy.
and just last night i broke out into hives which almost completely covered my arms and ribs. they would move rapidly in about 15-30 minute intervals, moving from arm to wrist, to hand, to fingeres to stomach. Also any area which had hives on them immediatly became itchy aswell.
i went to the doctor and he prescribed me benadryl and pregnazone. this morning i woke up with no hives but still extremely itchy hands and feet. i hav no past allergies and i just came back from a 3 night stay in farm country.

me too, cant find what the cause is? I havent been outside much, temp is very low.
Had outbreak last night, took benadryl was able to sleep, wook up eyes are swollen and puffy, hives gone

Smaller less severe itching during the day but more severe at night. Washed and sanitized all bedding.
Some kind of allergy I believe but can't find what.

I have been having itching hands and feet also. Started about a year ago. The last three months I have been getting hives and not just at night anymore. I been to the dr whom tested my blood (for my liver), my throid gland, and for any autoimune diseases. Everything came back normal! The only thing that has been helping me is the steroid he put me on. I'm starting to think its just stress.

I just got back from a camping trip, and have been having all of these symptoms as well for the past 6 days.  I was wondering if maybe I'm allergic to Deet?  Also, there was a lot of iron in the water where we were staying, and I shaved my legs while we were there for 4 days, so I thought that might have contributed to the problem?  Any thoughts?

Look into the allergy alpha-gal.

This happens to me after drinking more than one glass of wine. Always at night.

What was your diagnosis? Same symptoms with me.