i have been smoking marijuana for 14 years. i am now wanting to quit. i am on day three with no marijuana. as every day passes my symptoms worsen. i have severe headaches that come on suddenly, nausea, dizzyness and i throw up after eating. Now when i say i have smoked for 14 years i mean not a day has passed in 14 yrs that i have not smoked. how long will my syptoms occur? are these actual withdrawl affects, can they become more severe, why am i having them?

Hey guys i've read alot of these forum for a while now and i'd like to give some advice as i have smoked weed since i was 16 now being 25.. I quit when i was 24 because the reprocutions were getting to great to keep smoking.. i smoked probably an 8th a day around 2-3 grams. like most people i smoked the odd time from 16 to about 19 maybe 5-6 times a week but then my gf of a couples years a girl i finally fell in love with dumped me.. I was the highschool soccer star known as a player lol.. a label that i did not really like but anyway after my gf who i loved so much broke up with me the weed became my new gf.. and it lasted till now 25.. I managed to get my electrical ticket but the afftects of smoking weed everyday affect someone more mentally then physically making it a very dangerous drug.. you'll make excuses for why u do it and excuses that oh weed isn't a seriuos drug but the reality is it is deadly and i mean that when i say it.. it ruins lives.. anyway i've been clean from weed for about 8 months now and its great.. i need less sleep now not smoking pot and i save alot of money and i feel great... for anyone wishing to quit i recommend it because the longer u do it the more u will ruin your life.. i feel that if i kept smoking i would mentally not be able to cope in society. I have anxiety which i deal with now and it slowely goes away.. it takes along time prob a year or two in my shoes but it does.. SO MY TIP TO QUIT SMOKING
and this is an awesome tip.. THC stays in your system for a long timel... it sits in your fat stores and would take years to go away.. its really sad knowing this but ya year to go away.. If you want it gone and gone forever i recommend going to the DRY SAUNA everyday while u quit.. Stay in as long as u can drink lots of water and just sweat.. it cleanses your body and releases those toxins that are trapped in your body. Give it about a month and your will feel like a new person.. I'm personally addicted to the dry sauna.. I've been going daily or atleast 4-5 times a weeks now for 8 months.. and will continue to do it till i die.. and i truely mean it.. It is incredible... Make sure u take vitamin supplements such as minerals, salts etc because your body loses these minerals etc when u sweat that much.. but really push yourself and in two weeks of doing this everyday approx 3 hrs daily in the dry sauna doing approx 20-45 min sessions in the sauana or untill u feel faint take a break jump in pool take cold shower and cool down then go back in and do another session.. Weed is a mentally dangerous drug unlike other drugs cocaine etc being physically and mentally bad.. I think thats why people make excuses for it oh well i look fine etc.. but mentally its killing your brain and can leave people with mental problems such as anxiety problems, etc.. I'm glad i could share my experience with u guys.. If you read this you are on the right path and thats all that matters.. even if you still have doubts about quitting you are on the way to actually living.. I felt like i hadn't live in over 7 years now finally i can live my life.. GL guys.. I'm sure you have loved one as well who would do anything for you to quit this deadly habbit.. Don't be scared to get help as the ones who love you will do anything to get u to quit as it hurts everyone u love by doing this terrible thing.. Again gl guys and gals

Hello I am a nineteen year old male, I recently stopped smoking for the second time in a row. I was a chronic smoker probably just about a gram a day by myself. On weekends a quarter ounce socially. I have smoked for about 4 years not a day went by i wasn't high. I'd even find myself waking up in the middle of the night because my body needed to smoke. I also smoke cigarettes and the last time i tried to quit I tried to quit both at the same time(I do no recommend this). The first time i stopped I was doing so well for 5-6 months I quit and was on a good path. I felt clearer my body felt healthier. But alas I relapsed. I now know I can do it just like i did it once before. I'm just seeking guidance and support because rehab is not an option. I'm having a little trouble with dizziness and I eat alot more now that my digestive tract is in good standing. But I just dont know if every time is different from the last. Do symptoms vary according to certain variables like mood and hormone levels. As I am still young my body is still changing all the time. I'm just scared, I woke up this morning smoke a cigarette like i usually do and went back to bed, I awoke feeling so dizzy i almost vomited is this normal? If so will it go away anytime soon? I just dont know what to do I have a gf and she is very supportive of me kicking this filthy habbit. My life has been F****** controlled by this for quite sometime and I can safely say I'm done, I want to live again and feel happy instead of comfortably numb inside a bubble ive created for myself. If anyone is reading this and has feedback please share with me but be gentle with your comments I know its hard to understand ^that^. Thank You.

PTW232.