I'm 18 years old. I've been smoking for 5-6 years and the past 2-3 years it has been every single day. I have tried every drug I've come across and been addictted to cocaine and dxm. Considering I am always around drugs I constantly try diferent types of pills. However, I have been able to sucessfully quit every drug except for weed. I have encountered alot of trouble with the law and been in rehab 3 times. I smoke roughly 14-28 grams a day between me and 2-3 people. I spend around 50-100 dollars a day and my life revolves around weed. Weed is often used to enhance other drugs I use, but it is the core of my use and all i really need.

Today is my first day without weed and I've had a few days like this before in the past at my attempts to quit. I never make it more than two or three days. I suffer from depression until the point of breaking down in tears. I have no motivation or care about concenquences. I sweat and have trouble standing. I find myself buckleing to my knees and seeing spots through my dizziness. I have 1 month left to graduate school, and i've always been a good student, but the way I feel right now I could care less about graduating. I find myself vomiting a few times a day and I don't know what to do. I've gotten to the point where I'll crawl around on my floor searching for shake to smoke and I'm completely disgusted with myself. I want desperately to quit but I don't know if i can physically and mentally handle the withdrawls right now. I have court in 18 days and this is my attempt to clean my system.

Someone please offer some support or advice, any comments are appreciated.

..

Contact the company that makes BLUE OCEAN MINERALS...that will really help calm your nerves....you can look them up on you tube...read Dr. Peter Breggins book on coming off of drugs...You use way to much of this stuff...you problem is not the pot...you would do the same with any drug most likely...Do you drink? Why are you using? Would you take a bottle of aspirin everyday for kicks? And by the way...I have stepped away from Cannabis for now...I have been working on my soul...my appetite for Cannabis is virtually gone. See me on facebook and I will help you! You are in good hands. BRIAN HUGH WAGNER