I can't pull back my foreskin.

When will I be able to ???

Please help.

The way you describe the amount of movement of your foreskin says that you have what is called phimosis. You have to stretch it to allow it to be pulled back over the glans (head) when it is hard, erected. I am a teen counselor and this is a typical question I get. The best way is to stretch the foreskin against the hard glans, a little bit every day pulling on it until it hurts a little, but not too hard as to injure the skin. Here's an idea for you. When you are ready to get it hard and pull it, put a few drops of olive oil or baby oil on the head. That will make it slide easier. Do not use soap or lotion. If it goes over the head and gets stuck there, you can reduce the size of the head by slowly squeezing it between your thumb and fingers. Do not let it stay stuck behind the head. It will take a while but its worth it. Ricky

u don't have phimosis.are u beginning puberty,this maybe why ur foreskin isn't back.Everybody who is uncercumcised has foreskin which starts to go back during puberty.just practice pulling it back in the shower.pull it back softly and than after some time it will begin to go back

Hey this may sound kind of "sexualy noobish" but im 13 and i dont know what foreskin is please help!

Thanks for this.

:-D :-D

i can pull my foreskin back but not full to the base of my penis can someone help me with this when i pull it back it just gets stuck there and also how do you get your foreskin to cover up the head of your penis