ok so i love the feel of masterbation but rubbing my clit is getting boring Any ideas for masterbation that dont include buying sex toys like a dildo or vidrator or any of that ive heard of ice cube master bation but i dont know how its supposed to be done so help me plz im going crazy with need for something new on the masterbation topic :'(  :-@   !

I've also heard of using an ice cube, but I don't know how to use one the right way. 

You could try inserting a finger or two into your vagina, and rub yourself inside while rubbing your clit. If you find a rough spot inside your vagina, keep rubbing it and rub your clit at the same time. It should give you a really good orgasm, but it may take a while to get over the edge. But don't do anything that makes  you feel uncomfortable or causes you discomfort. You may only be able to insert one finger at first, and with practice you may be able to fit in more.

Try different things till you find something that you really like. What one person likes, another may not.

Good luck!

well the ice can be good for a woman I hear,,,also rub and massage your whole body and tease yourself.... etc..and then slighty finger as camogirl also said, Good luck feel good...:)

You can use your phone Put it on vibrate and use ur house phone to call it

I have known some women to use a hairbrush. But, that was back in the early 80's when they let it grow out into an afro.

Hello, I can try to answer your ice cube question.

Grab one ice cube and keep it in your fingers. Now, remember it's the cold that is going to constrict and contract you from the ice - lightly rub the ice cube over your nipples making these nice and perky, nice for masturbation I think. OK, so stand on the edge/corner of your bed naked with one knee on top of bed and the other in a squat, get your finger wet and rub this over top of your clit enlargening the clit organ - when that is achieved take another ice cube and slowly rub this nice, cold hard cube over your clit. The intense pleasure from this will be unbelievable. Post back to how you did and how you found it to be.  You are obviously still feeling yourself up with the other fingers as much as possible - get an electric toothbrush, or a paddle hairbrush that has a larger end on it.

You can go into the shower and use the shower head with the changing water like Massage and put it on you clit it works like a charm It get the job done every time. I love to do it. It feels great and gives you a gushing orgasm. you might even squirt.

What things can u do ?

You can hump your pillow.

Just rub yourself with your hand, then while your about to climax straighten your legs and let it flow, make sure you put a towel under u, you might squirt, you can rub your nipples and put your finger inside from time to time...

I've done that sense I was 5 but I all I new is it felt good

same with me I nead help with masterbation what I do now is rub my p**y and watch porn and I put two fingers in my p**y I really am getting bord what is something's around the house that I can use that dose not make noise I masterbate in my bed at night 

Masterbation can be a great sensation if you do it right. If you do do it, you want to be alone if you want to make some noise. You can start out by taking a bath. Explore and rub your body. Next, someplace warm and comfortable, if you want to set the mood, light some candles, put on some music and lay on your back. Make sure the room isn't too bright or you won't have the great sensation. Make sure your comfortable and start touching your body in any spot that is sensual. If you prefer to touch your vagina, then i recommend you get it wet first, with lube, your vagina juices, or even lick you fingers and start rubbing your clittoris. Be gentle at first, and then go faster, if you want to. You can watch a sensual video, if thats what gets you going. Now that your wet with your own juices(or something else), you can stick your fingers in. You can do techniques with your fingers like doing a circular motion. You can use other things (like sex toys) but thats not everybodies case. Dont ever try sticking the ends of pens and pencils in "there". You can get internal bleeding, and in worst cases, you can die. The only household items you should use, is the end of your brush, or if you want vibration, use a vibrating toothbrush,the end, or even use your cell phone, and use your housephone to call it,( Make sure clean these after every use).You can also think of things that are ecstacy to you, like your naked crush, or anything sexual to you. You can use a cucumber, and "do" yourself with it. The sensation is good since its cold. Another thing is try sticking a tube of mascara, or lipgloss(whichever you prefer) up your vagina(not all the way) and hump a folded pillow, or a heap of clothes. Hope you use and enjoy these tips! Get it on girl! ;) ♥

Whats i do is i get two fingers and lush against my cilt wile watching pussysucking it gts the spot well that was when i was twelvep now im sixteen already poped ma chery it felt so good

Just try pulling your legs up like your doing the Butterfly, but while your laying down. Start rubbing your clit and once you find a really good spot start thrusting a finger in at a time. Trust me it'll feel amazing.