I had a sex with my boyfriend for the first time, at first we did without condom but he pull out after few minutes and he is just sure that he didn't released the sperm. But we again did sex with condom twice and then I bleed hugely. I have also did pregnancy test few times and were all negative. Now my periods is delayed and I m very worried and anxious and that anxiety killing me inside and I m just hoping that my periods should come.

Health Guru

Any time you have unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy if you was in your fertile period even if he never ejaculated because precum would be present and that can contain semen, if you have a regular 28 day cycle (start of period to next period) your fertile window would be between day 9 to day 15 as you haven't given any details on when your last period was or when you had sex no one can actually advise you.