Hey Everybody!! :D I just wanted to tell you all that my friend told me about a lubricant that is supose to help you concieve. It's called PRESEED. I looked it up online, and read what it does. I think my hubby and I are gonna give it a try after I go see the doctor. Anyways, my friend said she tried it twice and got pregnant!! She's been trying for like 3 years to have a second child, so she's really happy!! She said her doctor is actually who told her about it. Ohh, I'm sorry if I sound like an info commercial, just thought I'd share the info. Let me know if any of you decide to give it a try, and i'll do the same. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE and THANKS FOR READING!! I hope it helps!! :)

That is a nice thing you are telling. I will also search about this thing and gain all knowledge. And if my husband will agree on this i will be surely use this.

timemachine,

I'm glad you are going to look into this product. I wish the very best for you and your husband. Let me know if you give it a try. I'm just waiting on my insurance card so I can make an appointment with my doctor. Then my hubby and I will probably be giving it a try. We have tried everything else, so why not this too. :-) Besides, like I said, my friend swears by it! Well, best of luck to you, and thank you for reading this.

Hugs
HMK

I think I'm gonna look into this as well. Maybe it will help, nothing else has.

(All other lubes can harm and kill sperm). PRE SEED is merely a sperm friendly lubricant, not a fertility aid.

If you already have adequete EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) then this product can actually cause more harm than good, it can dilute your natural fertile fluid and prevent the sperms motility.

This product is only useful in women who do not have fertile cervical fluid, you require only a small amount of pre seed per use, otherwise it will actually prevent the sperm from doing its job.