hello l have been getting really bad headaches and feeling really tried all the time l could get up in the moring and still feel tried l have also been waking myself up as my head is all numb all on the back and l have a lump on my head at the back of my ear it is like on the bone but is bigger then the other side .

I am in a very similar situation. I'm always tired, no matter what I do. I get a migrain sometimes 3 or 4 times a day, and it seems I always have a headache. I used to do really well in school, but my mind just keeps declining. I'm barely 20. I forget everything. I have multiple random dizzy spells, and i hurt myself all the time because my balance is so off and i trip. I can't focus at all and my grades in college reflect it. I get numb headaches, where I just lose the feeling in the top of my head. I get dizzy really easily, but sometimes, even when I'm doing nothing strenuous, just eating or sitting and talking, I'll suddenly get really dizzy. At those times it feels like a hand is squeezing my brain. According to my friends I freeze and get kind of a petrified look on my face. I laugh because it freaks them out. I wish I knew what was up with me.

I am actually experiencing many of these symptoms too. For some time now I have been getting random dizzy spells accompanied by mild to severe headaches. I also get a numb feeling throughout my entire head, excluding my mandible. It is usually numbest in the base of my skull and upper teeth. I also have a terrible time concentrating or focusing on anything. When I read something or am told something I hardly ever am able to retain it anymore. This has not always been the case. I am also only 20 years old. If either of you find out the cause of your problems I would much like to know, as it may be what is causing my problems as well.