Hi, I have heard a lot about self hypnosis. My friend told me that it can help me to lose weight. What do you think about hypnosis? Does it really work? I also would like to know if you ever came in touch with hypnosis. If you did, can you share your story with me?

Hi, I would like to share with you the amazing experience I have had with self hypnosis. All my life I was fat, or to put it nicely over weighted. I have tried everything there is: various diets, aerobic classes, gym. But I could never stick to the program. I started to think that I was a hopeless case. Then I heard about self hypnosis. I thought I had nothing to lose if I give it a shot. I was wrong, I lost 20 pounds. Listening to those tapes made me want to exercise and eat fruits and vegetables instead of cakes and cheeseburgers. I was never so determined to make something work. And another great thing is that with self hypnosis I have learned to relax and avoid those earlier situations when I would have done everything for a chocolate bar. Those days are now in the past. I am happy and relaxed and enjoying every day of my life.