OK, I have just found out that I don't need to go visit hypnotist and that I can do self - hypnosis for weight loss. Any personal experience here?

I must say that I am worried about this self - hypnosis. I don't know how to do that, how to learn it. What if something goes wrong? That is my main concern.

Anyone tried it? What must I do to hypnotize myself?  Is it hard, what can go wrong?

I really hope that someone can help me, because I am scared to do that by myself. I hope that I am not alone in this :)

Thank you!

I haven't tried it but my sister did, a few years ago, when she was a girl. She told me that she was scared as well, but she tried it. 

OK, you have 17 steps to follow. Yes, 17 :) You see, this is not easy.

So, I don't know those steps right now to tell you, but I am sure that you can find it on the internet. It is easy. 

I don't know would I do that, my sister told me that this is easy, but I am not sure.

Maybe it will be good that you have someone around you, just for case :)

Maybe I am just paranoid, but that is me :)

Good luck!

I was thinking a lot about this whole procedure. It seems easy, that is correct, and I think that I should try it, because I am struggling with my pounds since I was a girl.

But, I must say that I totally agree with you, I don’t know could I do this if I am alone, with nobody around me. It is kind of scary :)

I mean, if something goes wrong, I totally don’t want to be alone at that moment.

I don’t know, I mean, thank you so much for your experience, but I think that I am going to wait for more experiences as well.

Regards!