Hi. I have some questions and I know that some of them will maybe sound ridiculous but I would like to solve this once for all.
Just recently I have heard that hypnosis can be used as a treatment of obesity and overweight.
When I told this to one of my friends, he thought that I was insane and didn’t believe me.
I couldn’t find any more informations about this and I was hopping that someone could help me to prove that this is really possible.

I don’t know a lot about this but I know that you are not insane because I have also heard about this.
Hypnosis suffers from frequent misrepresentation and people probably don’t know about possible use of hypnosis as a weight loss method.
In other hand, many people consider that hypnosis is natural; it cannot harm you and is a superior method of weight loss.
Hypnosis can help obese people to develop new healthier eating patterns and retain them.
Hypnosis of course, should be combined with some behavioral weight management program because this will contribute significantly to weight loss.