I have heard that hypnosis can solve a great number of problems. I have also heard about ways that hypnotists use to help there patients. I know all of this because I am going to be hypnotized. I am suffering from insomnia. I am still curious about effects of hypnosis. Will it help? Is there some side effects?

You know a lot of things about hypnosis but still you don't believe in it. It is common among patients faced with hypnosis. But believe it or not hypnosis work. It affects your mind and helps you to resolve numerous problems. The hypnotist provides the suggestions that enter your mind and you respond according to them. Hypnotist is highly educated person and he must be very careful. He is concentrated on your problem and his suggestions can only help you. Side effects are highly unlikely.