Hi there
im a 24 yr old male and most of my life that i remeber i have very unregularly, like one a week or less have had these random intense stabs of pain in my heart, chest or head .. i have never worried about it , jsut thought it was normal , until the other day when one happened they aasked me what was wrong, i told them and they told me it was weird.. .. sometimes it can be very very painful but only last 2 to 4 seconds.. does anyone have any idea if this is out of the ordinary??

Random stabbing pain in the chest lasting only a few seconds could be involuntary muscle spasm. This is just my guess. If it recurs on a regular basis, it is always a good idea to visit the doctor to find out for sure what it is.

the exact same thing happen to me inwas so scared and dont know what that means plese let me know if u find out