Hi
Im suffering from chronic renal failure stageIII. I will undergo stem cell treatment in 3 weeks in India with company
so hope everything wil be OK, will let u know after treatment.
there are many stem cells companies which are treating kidney, but for me seems to be better regenecell, they have powerfull protocol, but will see

good luck to all of you

i there, can you let us know how this turns out for you? i would really like to hear how this turns out because I am unfamiliar with stem cell treatment. Thanks!

I'd like to know the outcomes until now. Is everything okay? How was your transplant? Hope everything goes well.

Please let me know if this is working.. And from which clinic in India. I have had a kidney transplant 16 years ago and now my creatinine is rising so I too would like to try this treatment. Thank you

Hi, I saw your post... Could you let me know how are you doing post the Stem Cell Treatment. Is it worth taking it ahead. My father has just been diagnosed of CKD Stage 3. Would want to know if Stem Cell treatment will be beneficial. Regards 

Hilloo......my father is diagonised with ckd stage 4....the doctor advised us to go for transplant or dialysis....but my father doesnt want to go for dialysis....so i just need to ask if stem cell treatement is beneficialllll....