I had a total right hip replacement on 25th Feb. 2009. I have numbness down the outside of my leg and foot, my ankle feels stiff and painful. I have bad reactions to painkillers so can't take anything. I also have bad circulation in my legs and feet, this has only happened since the op. Does anyone know if things will improve?

I am really sorry to hear that you are suffering from all of these problems so I don't know quite what to tell you without being able to go on painkillers. It doesn't sound like having that numbness or anything like that and the bad circulation are indicative of a totally successful surgery so I would recommend that you talk to the surgeon who did the hip replacement about what you can do now. How long have these symptoms been going on? Please let us know how you're doing! THanks.

I had a thr on April 17th 2012. I have been having pain every since now my leg is going numb I just don't know what to do.